Friday, June 17, 2011

Need to go back soon

Isn't this a great shot?  It's only about half a mile from the picture that I keep here permanently to the right...my own personal paradise.  Of course, I don't mean the pictures are about a half mile apart...the actual locations are about a half mile or so away from each other.  I took the one above the last time I was at my personal paradise at the end of April.  I guess I've been thinking about it lately.  How I should go back again soon. 
That day it was very windy.  I don't know what made me take my camera along for that run but I am glad I did.  The spray was coming up over half the road at this point and it felt great.  The waves were rolling in, the wind was blowing, I had days off and I was at my most perfect spot in the world. 
Aren't photos great when you have some sort of memory behind them?  They can take you back in an instant.  They can make you hear and smell the things you did at the time they were taken.  I know this place so well and with this picture I am instantly transported back to it every time I look at it.  It works that way sometimes.  
Isn't it a great shot?  It is to me.  
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT