Monday, June 6, 2011

Early Monday

I didn't have time at my usual early morning to sit and write before going to work today.  I jotted these quick notes down longhand on an index card right as I was waiting for my laptop to boot up at work.

...Wow.  Do I feel good on a Monday morning!  I wouldn't have expected it but it's true.  I got out of bed 10 minutes before my alarm went off and was able to get a 3 miles run done before 6:00 am.
I was flying.  It felt good.  A cooler 70 degree morning compared to the past few weeks of 79 at the same early morning time was wonderful.  I didn't have enough time in the morning to check all my e-mails or write but it's an adjustment worth making.  If it didn't take me so long to cool down after my run I could be dressed and ready for work faster.  But it was great.  If I want to go for a longer run I can always adjust the time I come in to work.  What's a few 30 minutes when I am normally at my desk at 7:00am?  So no big deal about 7:30am right?...

So it takes a while for my laptop at work to boot up.  And I gave you exactly what was on the index card which isn't what I should be doing.  But hey!  I was feeling really good for a Monday morning! 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT