Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

It is one of those going back to work after a three day weekend kind of feeling.  It feels like a Monday except it's a Tuesday so yesterday felt like a Sunday and now I'm confused that things are just slightly off-center.  It didn't seem like a Monday yesterday and I ended up doing a few things that I would normally have done on a Sunday especially late in the day when I was getting my ironing done the way I do on a Sunday afternoon.  Maybe that is what sealed the deal on the confusion about the days since I ended yesterday the way I would any other Sunday instead of a Monday and now it is a Tuesday and feels like a Monday.
I don't know if that is a problem or a good thing.
I am going to take it as a good thing.  It means I have a four day work week until I get another weekend.  That must be a good thing, right?  I am usually working ahead in the calendar to schedule meetings so I usually don't really know what today is most of the time anyway, so it won't really make much difference at work and that should make it go quickly (hopefully)!
Okay...I'm searching here, can you tell?  I'm not sure what all the positives are for it being Tuesday when it feels like Monday.  Or if there were positives when it was Monday and felt like a Sunday.  I hope it doesn't get to Thursday and feel like a Friday.  There would be nothing positive about that.  It would mean the week stretched itself back into a regular five day work week instead of being the four day plan I have ahead of me now.
So, then...I think I will stop now while I am still ahead one day.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT