Monday, February 28, 2011

It flew

Is it Monday now?  I think I blinked.  If this past weekend is any indication of how this next month will start rolling I better pick up my pace.  It went fast.  It was Friday afternoon and then, well, then, it's now.  Monday morning.
I could go back to see what I did...
Saturday morning...ran a 5K, came home, showered, wrote a bit, got a call from Dante and went out to lunch with everyone (Dante, Sonny, Selma and the little guy).  It was great!  Then...Oh!...we went to check on some suits.  We were just going to look but it turned out Sonny and Dante both were able to find some really nice suits for the price even with some alterations.  They are going to look so good.  I think maybe that was when the time started rolling faster.  It might have been 4:30 by then.  Home again...then catch up on what I didn't do during the day.
Sunday morning...did a long run, came home, showered, wrote a bit.  Sounds a bit like Saturday.  Grabbed a late breakfast and then actually slowed down and read for a while.  Then I trudged over and started working on Jay's bookkeeping.  I will finish soon.  I only have three more months of data input so I can close out last year and get the taxes done.  Luckily all my reports are balanced and it goes fairly quickly.  I can't wait to get that out of the way. 
So now...Monday morning.  Up, dressed, checking e-mail, having coffee, then to work.  Get a run in this afternoon, maybe tackle the bookkeeping again, read...Whoa, wait.
It's going so fast.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT