Friday, February 4, 2011

Best is yet

There should be something said about a miserable weather week.  I can't say it wasn't talked about and overtalked about the entire time.  For all the people that claim to love the colder temperatures in August when I am enjoying the blissful heat had an entirely different story when we were smack in the middle of it this week.  It didn't seem from an outsiders perspective that they had a real joy for what was going on as the temperatures dropped.
It certainly wasn't the type of joy I get when the heat is swirling and I am enjoying sitting outdoors while others fan themselves inside their cool air conditioned rooms complaining about the heat.  It doesn't make no never mind though does it?
Our forecast says it will finally be above freezing by noon today.  Finally...above freezing.  It's not good enough but they promise me near 60's tomorrow and it's my only saving grace.  To say I've wasted a week seems to be an understatment.  It isn't as if I haven't gotten lots of things done at work - I've been very busy - but life isn't only about a job, now is it?  Certainly not.
But the week is gone and time to move forward again.  You get through the worst so you can enjoy the best.  They say it's yet to come, right?
So that's enough said about a miserable week.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT