Monday, February 7, 2011

Go again

And then it was Monday.  And it actually felt better than the past three days.  The total topsy-tervy events of the weekend proved unsettling and hard to navigate.  It shouldn't have been as hard and wearysome but the unnaturalness of the happenings that started it off broke more than regular routines.  Once it began to seep it's negativity throughout it was hard to stop and even harder to begin to purge.  It took the entire time.
But it is hopefully in the past.  It is hopefully purged.
And this second month of the year is flying by.  I cannot imagine the time that has past so quickly now that I am gazing up and taking a good look.  I have to catch up.  I've left things untouched and I know it's time to get going again.
And then it was Monday.  A chance to start up again and find my lost stride.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT