Sunday, December 13, 2015

Focus on today

I'm don't have time to figure out why but I slogged through yesterday. Tired was the name of the game. I couldn't muster up the energy to get anything done. It wasn't happening and I couldn't force it.

I tried early in the morning. I got up, went to two stores and picked up a gift and then some groceries. I had hopes of more baking, decorating, and cleaning. By the time I got back home I was out of it. I figured I would take a break and get back to it. I would get myself organized and start again. That break turned long and longer and a load of laundry was done and it was 6:00 pm before I put up the tree and that was it.

I really need to focus in on today. I need to make some type of priority list and start crossing things off as done. Okay, so I needed some down time but that was yesterday and it's time to rev-up again. There is no use trying to make up time from yesterday. I have today to think about.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT