Monday, August 10, 2009

Soon

Here it is another day and I haven’t written a word. Shhh! Don’t tell. Being away from my routine and being away from all the things I have put into place to write has thrown me off just a bit. I am not at home. I am still away and on vacation. I can’t even say I have done all that much here. (But it is where I want to be and I am enjoying it.)

I have been at least thinking about writing. I have also been thinking about how I’m going to be able to post since the last couple of days my internet reliability has been sorely lacking. I hope to be able to get this copied over if I can squeak a connection for a fast second. If not…it will be the first time in a long time that I have missed a post.

But then, this is real life. And I should say thanks for waiting in case you have been…I’ll be back in town tomorrow afternoon.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT