Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blank

A funny thing happened when I came to write a new post.  I didn't have anything I wanted to say.  I couldn't find the words that led to anything I thought anyone would have any particular interest in hearing or reading.  I wrote a few things.  I reread them.  I deleted them.  I did it all again and then I repeated the process, several times.  In the end, I realized I was staring at exactly what I had when I started.  A blank page.
So I stared at it for a while longer, but nothing changed.  It was still blank.
I decided to give it a rest, so I saved it as a draft and left it for a few weeks.  When I came back and looked at it again, it hadn't changed.  It was still the same blank page.








No.  Still nothing.
TT

1 comments:

CSCER said...

So now what we stay blank till next December4th , let's please get with it!

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT