Saturday, January 26, 2013

Progress

Time for me to do a little catching up.
I slept much later than normal today so I guess I was catching up on some much needed rest.  I already completed all of Jay's bookkeeping for last year so I am caught up on that.  There are basic laundry and cleaning I need to do.  I have more miles to pound out, too.
According to my reading meter on goodreads.com I am 'on track' for reading 100 books this year.  I am not worried about catching up with that.  It happens without any effort.  Sometimes the hardest part is picking which books to read.  And then there is the writing.
I'm not exactly sure where to go with it again.  I have a couple of 10 minute writing lessons I need to finish so that will be a good start.  I will, of course, spend more than 10 minutes on each.  I always do, but I think I need to clear that slate.  I should have been finished with all of them by this past Wednesday and I still have four to complete. 
Then, I guess, I need to decide on a solid project.  I need to keep up with revising by first draft but then I want to do a shorter, full length story.  Shorter.  More focused.  More developed.  But simpler.
I don't know what about yet or who will be in it but I want a simple plot that hinges on the main character desire.  And I will go from there.  It'd be nice to hash it out with someone else but hey, the reality is that I've got me. 
I have some catching up to do and the sooner I start the better it will be. 
TT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 books a week....get on down

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT