Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Banned

    I am banned from my kitchen.  They put the tile in the kitchen yesterday and when I came home I was instructed that it was still drying and I could not go into the kitchen or it would mess up the order or depth or something would happen that would make the process longer and more tedious and cause me more frustration than being told I couldn't go into the kitchen when that is exactly where I wanted to go.  It was hard for me to register what they might be trying to tell me except that I could not go into the kitchen.
  They still need to apply the grout but I guess that is done after the tile dries?  Then it dries again?  I'm thinking if they attempt the living room today where am I supposed to step?  I could go to the back door and enter from the kitchen (if it's dry) but then I'm stuck in the kitchen because it leads to the living room.  I don't have another door to enter except the front door which leads directly into the living room.  I don't think I should be trying to figure it out right now.  I've got too much going on at work.  There are things I can't do at home.  But maybe this is just because I can't go into the kitchen and make any coffee! 
That's it.  I'm going on in to work but stopping to get some premium brew on the way.  I'll deal with whatever happens later later.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT