Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

And then it was Friday afternoon.  Gloriously warmed, beautifully complete, and playfully teasing to start a free weekend.  It all comes to now and what better way to begin than to have the work week behind me and only a few minutes into the beginning of the next few days of unstructured do-what-I-want time.  It couldn't have come fast enough for me. 
I'm putting the past week behind...what past week?  I don't even remember it anymore.  I can't recall it at all. And now look at the time anyway.  I'm off the clock, done, finished.
I'll be here for a while, enjoying my time, enjoying my office space here at home, upstairs.  It's quiet and still and just what I need.
It's a gloriously, pleasant Friday afternoon. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT