Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Many

It is November, 1st.  A brand new day to a brand new month.  The first of another yet again.  Another marker, another start, another set of numbers to begin, or continue.
Today is the 305th day of this year.  There are 60 days left to complete 2011.  60 days.  This time of year is known to slide past me since it can go so fast.  Don't blink or it will all have changed!   One small distraction and I will find myself in the middle of December and then how many days will be left?  Not too many, but today, on November 1st, there are 60 days left since it is the 305 day of the year.
 I have that many posts - 305 at least and will need another 60 or so to complete a full 365 posts for the year.  One post for each day.  All my thoughts, ideas, rants and ramblings.  Some good, some mildly funny, many boring and many more that would make most people think I'm...well, I don't really know what they might think but it hasn't stopped me yet. 
I do know that there are many.  Not that there is quality in numbers but sometimes it takes many numbers, many attempts, of trying and practicing to progress.  I guess what could be said about it is that this is what I intended to do and sometimes intentions never become parts of reality.  This has.  It has taken a bit of dedication and practice and determination and maybe even some craziness.  I can't deny that my intention was to write as often as possible and that this year when I realized I was on track for having 365 posts for 365 days I didn't particularly want to stop.  It was like getting beyond the middle of a long run and still feeling fair enough to double the distance.
I'm still running with the writing and feeling fair enough to keep going.  It was an intention I had and am making real.  It's tough.  It's crazy.
I keep trying.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT