Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wrong weather

Someone was more confused than me!  Can you even imagine that?  On any given day someone can say something or throw out a comment that will have me scratching my head and trying to analyze every innuendo of what they possibly could have meant or what they were really trying to say.  I will take a thought to the ground and struggle with it until I'm battered and bruised just to try and figure out what it may have been about or what it could mean.  I can get confused.  It can come without warning.  I might be thinking perfectly logically at one moment during a conversation and then something will trigger a total blank of mentality on my part.  I would try to blame it on my advanced age but I can remember doing the same when I was much younger.  It would happen even then and the fact that I can remember that (in my advanced age) might say something to the fact that it isn't age.  Maybe.
The good part...if this is one...is that this morning I booted up my laptop and I realized someone must have been even more confused than me today!  It had to be.  I wasn't confused.  The data I saw certainly could have thrown me into a state of confusion.  It would have at least made me question what state I was exactly in at the moment.  I knew it couldn't be the one I am currently living if this information I was looking at was correct.  I looked at it very puzzled for a moment and then even went deeper and realized it wasn't accurate.  Not at all.  Not in the slightest.  I have windows up here...what was stated wasn't happening.
I have a weather widget on my desktop of my laptop (along with a clock and calendar).  It shows the current temperatures and if you click into it will link you to the actual weather page.  Whoever programmed the widget for today must have missed the mark or as I would like to think, was more confused than me.  This is SOOOO not accurate.
It must be 72 degrees right now and isn't even raining much less 28 degrees with snow showers!  What???  Give me a break.  And this is going to the link to their web page not just taking the data from the widget.  I guess it will straighten itself out by 9AM when it goes from 28 to 74 degrees.  When it finally turns from snow shower to possible Thunder storms.  Maybe.
Someone was even more confused than me!  What a relief!  It's good to know others can have a confused moment and I'm not the only one.  Actually, the relief is that there is no way I could face today if this really was the weather!
No way!
TT
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT