Saturday, November 5, 2011

Now and forward

I haven't been able to get my creative juices flowing lately.  I've sat a few times and tried to put words down but didn't much care for anything that was being typed in front of me so I erased it all.  Sure enough, don't you know, as soon as I wrote a post about how many posts I've written this year was the exact time I started skipping out on writing posts.  I knew talking about things didn't work for me.
Whether that had anything to do with it or not is neither here nor there.  I think the main culprit might just be that I didn't particularly care for what I was putting down so I didn't.  I also lost a major portion of a weeks vacation that I truly needed to take.  I needed the time to relax and have that time off and instead it was used to put things back together that shouldn't have been broken in the first place.  But that's the way it goes and certainly the way it went.  I've been doing catch-up ever since. 
That was a couple of weeks ago, anyway.  Or wait, it was, oh, more than that...what a month?  I didn't even realize.  I've been going so full speed and busy I would need to check the calendar but what difference does it make anyway?
I've finally reached a Saturday.  I did plan a smart thing and made an appointment for a massage.  I probably should have scheduled it sooner but today will work.  I can't keep fixing things of the past.  Now and forward is where it's at.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT