Saturday, January 7, 2012

Remodeling done!

The remodeling project that caused so much angst was completed by the end of last year.  It is splendid.  The house has taken on a whole new feeling of comfort and clean, new and fresh, modern and simple.  I'm loving it.  I will need to get used to these new tiles being colder on my bare feet but I wouldn't change it for a second.
I finally got around to trying to put together some before and after pictures. Take a look...I would have loved to have posted a caption after each picture but blogger would not cooperate.  All pictures start with the before, immediately followed by an after.  Before, after...
Driving up to the house during painting and carpet installation.


















It's all done!

And below are after pictures of the room that got the least amount of work... 


Even the den which didn't have much remodeling except removing the ceiling texture and having the walls painted took on a new look with a new wine rack buffet table, wood blinds, artwork and pillows.

Ahhhh.  It's like a new house!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT