Monday, November 22, 2010

Time is now

"It's time now, isn't it?"
"Time?"
"Yes, time."
"What are yo..."
"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."
"Okay, so it is."

I always know in my head when I've let something go that I should have done but haven't gotten to yet.  The conversation with myself will go something like above.  It's a reminder and a reprimand.  It's usually something I want to be doing or working on but haven't allowed myself the time to do it.  It's easier to say I didn't have time.  The problem with that is yes, there will be instances when I didn't have time but there are as many instances when I could have had the time but failed to use it.  So it becomes something that lingers in my mind.  I should be doing that...Until it becomes a reminder and an reprimand.
So I've come to that point again with something important.  It's time.  And I need to figure out what steps I need to take to re-start again however small.  I could be spending the energy to getting it done instead of thinking about how I'm not and should be.
Because I obviously know it's time.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT