Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend winding down

The long holiday weekend will be shutting down soon.  It's winding down quickly now and I'm glad I managed to finish a 3 mile run right before that happened.  You'll excuse me if I drip on the towel I have rolled up under my wrists at the edge of the keyboard.  This is the best way for me to sit still while I cool down enough to finally take a shower. 
I hope to spend a few minutes doing a re-read of chapter revision I finished yesterday.  I've thrown some of the rules about how the best way to do this away.  Well, I might have just stored them on a shelf up way too high for me to reach for now.  They don't seem to work for me so well.  Write, write and keep writing.  Yes.  I know.  But I found I write, write and write a whole lot more when I can take a look at what I've put down.  I've got a ton of work still to do but I'm getting it done.
So I guess I'll get cleaned up now.  It's about time to start rolling up the weekend to put it away.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT