Monday, November 19, 2012

Day is over?

I am still trying to adjust to this hour change.  I know, I know, it was two weeks ago that we moved our clocks an hour but I'm still messed up.  It doesn't seem to matter to me if we lose an hour or we gain an hour I am still off kilter when it happens.  Now, yeah, I know you're thinking when am I NOT off kilter but this is a specific off kilter time for me.  It's almost predictable that I will get messed up when it happens.  And I have, yet again.  I thought I was doing okay but I realized every afternoon about 5:30pm things are...well, messed up.  It's already getting dark, I'm thinking it's really late and the day is over.  It really isn't but I can't seem to convince myself otherwise.  It's like I don't believe it.
I know I'll get used to it soon.  It normally takes about a week but somehow this time I seemed to be okay the first week and now I'm having trouble.  I guess I was in denial that first week.  Or something.  Not sure what but something.  I must have been because it usually doesn't take me two weeks to get over this time change.  But this time it has...and I've got a few things I want to do this afternoon and time is creeping up on 5:30pm when the day is over.  So I better get busy now if I want to get anything done.
Don't mind me.   Just give me a few more days.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT