Friday, November 16, 2012

Earlier than usual

Today is the first day of my three-day weekend Stay-cation!  So why am I up even earlier than other days?  It's all of 4:33am and I already made coffee and checked e-mail.  My face is washed, my teeth brushed and hair combed.  Not that I'm going anywhere.  Certaintly not at this hour of the morning. 
But I was awake.  And maybe I figured since I don't have to be anywhere today (or tomorrow or the next) that I could roam the house at any hour I please.  So I did.  And I am.  Well, not exactly roaming, although I will make several trips from here upstairs to down to the kitchen to refill my coffee mug.  That goes without saying, even if I just said it.  But just to clarify, you see.  I wouldn't want you to think I bump around in the dark aimlessly.  Don't think that.  Stop.
So I am looking forward to my free day...my free Friday.  Seems I've got a long day ahead of me with the extra time I've given myself.  I guess I've already gotten started.
Smile.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT