Saturday, November 24, 2012

Upside down side

It seems I'm on the upside down side of the clock today.  Instead of pulling together a few things that are going on at the break of dawn in the A.M., I'm sitting here now 12 hours later than I would usually be sitting here in the P.M.  Because of the time I'm not drinking my usual black coffee that I would be having in the morning.  I've popped open a beer instead since it's late.  It's still a brew. Wink.
And my day?  Yes.  I tackled another chapter revision.  I've managed some more laundry, a trip to the post office, bank and grocery store.  I visited the book shop to see if the December issue of the City Magazine is out yet.  Not yet.  I'll have to wait a few more days before I get to see how I might be appearing in that feature about cookies that I'm mentioned in.  The editor that was in charge of the article e-mailed me the end of last week and said, "Yep, you're in it."  And the mag had just been published so it would be on the newstands soon.  But just not yet.  Believe me, I've been checking.
I would be starting dinner about now but I got a phone call of hold off.  Dinner might be picked up instead.  So I put on my old Jack Johnson In Between Dreams album and pulled out the laptop.  And I realized I'm on the upside down side of the clock right now than I usually would be. 
TT
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT