Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Great reminder

I took five minutes yesterday morning and laid out my plans for this week.  Only five minutes.  That is all I would allow myself.  If not, it would have become some complicated, convoluted, impossible lists of chores instead of the simple 'let's see if I can get these thing done' type of list.
It has worked so far, I mean after one day.  But I've already got a head start on today as well, so that is almost two days.  OK.  Maybe one and barely a bit, but still.
I'm not only trying but starting to do these things again and that was the entire purpose of the five minute organization.  Just for those very important priorities.  The ones that should never, ever, fall off my list no matter how crazy things might become.  I remind myself of all the other things I need to do.  I should have a way to say...hey, what about the things I want to do because I want to do them?  So I did and will.  It only took five minutes.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT