Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Calendar cleared

I just renewed my drivers license online.  I've never been able to do that before.  I've heard other people say how they were able to do that but I was never given that option.  Until today.  I got home and recognized the envelope and thought drat.  I envisioned the long line and morning of waiting on my birthday to renew it.  I know it only has to happen every so many years but the lines are always so long.  It doesn't matter how early on New Years Eve I get there, it's always a long line.  I bring a book and then I still get antsy and tired of sitting.  I watch the little digital monitor slowly flip through the seemly thousands of numbers until it finally gets to mine.  That takes forever.
But not this year and not this time.  I'm already done.  No lines, no waiting.  It took all of a few minutes without ever leaving my spot here at my desk upstairs in my own home.  This is great.
I wonder what I should do with the morning of my birthday now that I've cleared that part of my calendar.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT