Monday, November 12, 2012

Early morning insanity

I was up early (again).  I believe I'm still on daylight time or whatever you call the hour difference we were on before a week ago?  or was it longer?  I don't remember but I'm still up at a very early time for whatever the time really is.
I've been searching to see what my time was for the 3 miles I did yesterday morning.  My iPod didn't capture my entire run so I don't have an idea of how it turned out.  I was finally able to find my time but I can't seem to find my ranking anywhere.  Everywhere I see, it promises full results but that hasn't been the case.  So I was finally able to see my results but don't know where I fell with everyone else.  But I guess when you have a race with 25,000 participants the 3 miler section of that race isn't very high on priority lists.  That's fine.  I did well enough and the whole experience is so worth the time to do it.  I know I need to sign up for more races even if they are short distances for now.  I think it can really help with the motivation.  I'm not ready to stop this insanity that some people might believe it to be even if my times are low on the ranking lists.  Well, if you can ever find a ranking list.  But I will stop searching for that for now.  That might be where the insanity creeps in.  Or is it because I still get up too early?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT