Saturday, November 3, 2012

A day early

I wonder if I should go ahead and move all my clocks back an hour.  I know it doesn't really start until late tonight and go into effect until tomorrow but I'm thinking I already want to take advantage of the extra time.  That would mean it's only 5:10am instead of 6:10am.  It means I got a really good head start into Saturday.
The odd part is I don't really have a lot of clocks I need to re-set.  I own so many electronic devices that automatically synchronize themselves to the proper time.  That would mean I don't really and can't actually move the clocks I use the most back yet.  And I don't wear a wrist watch.  I gave that up when the last one I owned gave out on me and I realized I had more clocks around me all time than I could possibly need.  My laptop has a clock.  My phone has a clock.  My nook has a clock.  My iPod has a clock.  My car has a clock.  It seemed redundant that I needed to also strap one to my wrist.  So I haven't.
But I'm good at pretending and so I'll be in my 'one hour earlier' day all day today and beat the crowds.  I'll do as I did a few minutes ago...it's 5:10 not 6:10....it's 10:30 not 11:30...wow!  I've got more time than I thought!  Not a bad way to go through the day!  Even if I am a day early.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT