Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another free day

It's getting a little difficult to believe that in a month it will be Christmas.  Is it too early for me to be thinking that I'll be wrapping up another year?  That this whole of 2012 will be a part of the past?  Do I want to think about the things I've done or haven't been able to or haven't gotten to or prevented myself from doing?  It's tough to see what gets done in all that time when it seems there is still so much more to do.
But I think it might be a little premature to start going over everything.  It might take away from realizing the things going on now that can be counted.  It's another free day of a long holiday weekend.  It's a little cool now but the day promises warmer touches and brighter skies.  I'm all for brighter skies no matter what day it happens to be or how many are left in the year.  I'll think I'll take my time to enjoy my 11/25/12, whatever I decide to do.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT