Monday, November 19, 2012

Short week

It's Monday morning of what will be a short week.  I get off work early on Wednesday and will take the rest of the week off.  I've already purchased my turkey that will be prepared and I will be making my grocery list to get all the fresh items I"ll need for Thursday.  I've asked Selma if she could take over making the pies this year.  She agreed and that will mean I will only have to bake cornbread on Wednesday instead of an afternoon of baking - cornbread for the stuffing, of course. 
I'm looking forward to the cooking.  It's a big, long, menu of items but always so good and fresh.  We keep traditional for Thanksgiving but I'm getting ideas for Christmas.  That is where we go outside the lines and test our culinary concepts. 
A short week at work and then...fun.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT