Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TIme now

I still need to re-read my chapter that I revised.  It's good for it to sit a few days in between writing it and re-reading it.  That seems to work but now I'm wanting to start revising the next chapter and I still have to read the last one.  I was going to do it Sunday evening and then when that didn't happen I was going to do it last night but it didn't happen again.
Although, it was a pleasant surprise that it didn't happen yesterday.  After work, Sonny stopped by the house.  He was meeting Selma so he didn't have to go all the way home for them to do a little shopping and since our house is a middle ground they met here.  It wasn't planned for them to leave the boys with us while they shopped but we got that bonus.  We were able to spend some time with Mr. L and the Big Boy, too.  Jay took L which is what he does now.  There isn't another soul on this planet that can keep Jay's attention the way Mr. L can.  I went with the Big Boy and found an old Charlie Brown show on television.  It's been a long, long time since I watched Snoopy, Come Home.  A long, long time.  I didn't even know we had that channel.  It was a very nice evening even if things I needed or thought were pressing got moved aside.  I'll get to re-read that chapter soon enough and start the next one.
I have some time now and I don't miss one bit that it wasn't done last night.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT