Friday, November 23, 2012

Photos or no?

So I seem to be in a predicament here with blogger about my photos.  Somehow, although I would like to post a few pictures from our wonderful meal yesterday, blogger is telling me I need to upgrade my space in picasa web photos in order to accomplish that.  It seems I have used up all my free space and now I'm at the point of no more space available to post pictures.
I figured in my files I have pictures I don't need to keep and I know I have some duplication going on but the application isn't playing nice and I haven't been able to get beyond a certain window that pops up.  It won't obey it's own command choices.  That simply means it's messed up.  I go to click my choice button of 'no thanks' or 'update now' and nothing happens no matter what I choose but I still can't get beyond to the pictures behind the pop up window.
So.  A predicament.  And I've worked on it a bit but nothing is happening at the moment.  I have a link to Thanksgiving 2010 which has some great photos of previous meals like the one prepared yesterday.  That menu doesn't change year-to-year so it is pretty much accurate.  Except this year we did our own breakfast and didn't include it on the menu.  Otherwise, it should all look about the same.  Enjoy.  
Stand in Pictures
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT