Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time off

I've been doing my math calculations on my vacation banks...

I would like to take both Fridays: 11/16 and 11/23 (after Thanksgiving)
off as vacation days

Then in December: 12/20 thru end of year including Monday, 12/31.

I know you don't want to know where that will leave my banks but it will
keep it below 322 hours for a short time.

Let me know if these times will work. Most Sr Mgrs are out of the office
during the holiday times.
Thank you!


The above is a copy of the exact e-mail I sent to the Director and Senior Managers about my vacation time.  Yes.  Really.
None of them had the least problem with my request.  No problems at all, none in the least.  And none of them asked how many hours would be left in my bank and how short a time I was talking about.  So there was no need to tell them that I would need to take more time in February.  That would be just to keep my bank below the maximum f 322 hours.  Right.  Yes.  Really.
So that's all settled.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT