Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How it goes

I need another book to read.   I polished off two...no it was three...and now that I've finished the last one at lunch today I need to get another one, like, right now.  I've been searching the recommendations on goodreads.com since I only started entering the books I've read there so it could do that.  You would think after entering over 330 books I would be able to pick one that they suggest.
I didn't.  I checked and checked and looked and looked and I only ended up with a cramp in my shoulder from hunching over to read my screen and I'm not any closer to choosing another book.  And I need to be in the mood for a certain book.  I can't just pick up...   Wait, that's not true.  I can pick up any book and read it.  I really can.  If I'm not in the mood for that particular book the next one will be the opposite type of book but it won't stop me from reading the book I wasn't really in the mood to read.  I'll finish it anyway.  That's just the way it goes.  Luckily, I usually have an idea of what type of book I'm in the mood for.  Not always.  But most of the time.  At least I think I do.
Maybe not, but I'll figure it out.  Soon.  Like, probably in the next few minutes.  'Cause I have to have another book to read.  That's just how it goes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT