Monday, November 26, 2012

Start

Now that I have cleared my e-mails from all the Cyber Monday information I didn't particularly need to hear about I was left with one e-mail that I proceeded to answer.  It was a real e-mail about a possible afternoon event where I would be able to give out sample cookies.  I had talked to the event planner over the phone and she was sending me follow up information. 
I wrote my reply, checked it, and hit send.  Then I noticed it came back.  I had a mail delivery failure.  I tried it again making sure I had the correct e-mail address and got another mail delivery failure.  Hmmm....well, maybe her business account I was sending it to didn't accept outside mail.  So, I guess I'll have to use the phone number to contact the planner.  Good thing I asked her for that.
So my e-mail in-bins are cleared for now.  I have a few more minutes before heading out to start my day...or haven't I already done that?
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT