Monday, November 5, 2012

5 minutes

It's Monday morning and I want to take a moment to group and re-group to start off the week.  I don't want to take a lot of time organizing the things I want to do but to prioritize my most important things.  These past few weeks have gotten away from me or I've allowed them to escape.  Although I have been able to get some pretty good things done there is always more.
Isn't that so like me?  It isn't that I'm not happy with the things I'm getting done but I'd like to add a few more balls up in the air even if I never learned to juggle that well.  But I try.  And there are those certain times when that works.  And everything that I have on my prioritized list is getting done.  I know I can do it.  Even if some things need to move up or down on the list.   It's just important that they don't fall completely off.  And I know a few have.
So.  To get things back into some order, I will give myself a brief 5 minutes to think about my highest priorities.  I will decide a broad value of how much I will accomplish on them this week only.  And then I will proceed without any more thought of what, where, how, when and why.  Keeping it simple and getting it done.  Because I keep trying to juggle.  It takes practice.  But if they are the things I'd rather be doing...why shouldn't I?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT