Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hot and cold

It's the end of the month but not the end of the week.  How can this short 4 day work week be dragging on to infinity?  How can it only be Thursday morning and not Friday, at the very least?  Complain, complain...
Wow, it's already the end of the month and it's Thursday, to boot! It's only a couple more days until this week is over and I can take some much needed time off!  Maybe a little forced, wouldn't you say?
There must some kind of middle ground here.  I need a little balance. I need to do something to take my mind off the constant day to day but I'm so stuck in the day to day right now it isn't exactly something that is an easy thing to do.  I'm at the point of just counting down days and that seems to make them go ever so much slower when I would rather they sped up a little right now.  I'm still not feeling exactly up to par, with this sore throat and all, and that doesn't help in the least.  It seems to be slightly better this morning but it hasn't gone away even with all the laziness I managed last night.  Hurry up and work to crash out and rest.  What a long week.  Only a couple of days left!
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT