Friday, June 1, 2012

No interruptions

No, no...I don't feel like...wait.  I think I feel a little better.  My throat doesn't seem to be so bad or is it because I have only this one last day to work before, before...
I'm not sure but it's time to get up and finish off this day.  I tried to get as much rest as I could and I am finally on page 337 of a 410 page book.  I will finish that one off today so I will be able to get to what I'm wanting to read.  Garrett, PI has been sitting on my nightstand for a few days now but I had already started this current book before I received it in the mail.  I'm looking forward to finishing the book I'm reading so I can start the one on my nightstand!  But that is how it goes.  Finish one, pick up another, it's a constant cycle of always having a book open or one I am reading.  All the time.  Never any gap or lag time. 
But I need to get this day going.  I didn't leave myself any time this morning.  I guess I'll have to wait until I have the time later.  Like after work, or tomorrow, or the next day, or the next.  I'll have the time then.  Uninterruped by any work schedule.
Finally.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT