Monday, May 7, 2012

A bit overdue

I erased everything I wrote again.  I plugged away, striking the keys, knowing I wasn't liking what was said.  I've managed to get through before by doing that sometimes.  I can start out with many keystrokes before it will start making sense and then find the piece that fits to the crazy puzzle.  It hasn't been happening that way lately.  I think I have too many pieces that don't belong to the same puzzle and try as I might they just don't go together. 
I wrote myself a note last week when I felt myself getting overwhelmed with everything I had going on.  This is what I put down..."Am I making the things I need/want to do more difficult than they really are?  How do I make myself simplify and recognize that everything is not as hard as I may be thinking it is."
I know, yes.  I write myself notes.  I hear it's better than talking to yourself.  But better or not it did help slightly to go back and read the note a few times.  I never answered it.  That might have helped even more but I've been stuck lately. 
I think it's time for me to think about making that trip again to my own personal paradise.  It might be a bit overdue.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT