Thursday, May 10, 2012

Displaced

So hello and good morning.  I'm not in my usual place and I'm not feeling comfortable and this keyboard is noisy and I'm feeling very displaced.  I guess the night's sleep didn't help much with how I'm feeling...lousy.  I'm sitting downstairs, facing a wall, using what I would call Jay's PC that I usually only go to if I am going to do bookkeeping.  I'm working especially hard on developing a hard and mean, bad attitude.  Aren't I doing a good job?  Isn't this just fine and dandy!
Who am I kidding?  Like I could ever pull that off for any extended amount of time.  My laptop doesn't want to work so I am going to get myself an external hard drive to save what I have on it and then, maybe, try to use my recovery disks to wipe it clean.  If that doesn't do any good then I'll have to do something else but I haven't figured that out yet.  Not exactly.  It might mean another laptop and then there will decisions of which one.
I could pretend my head hurts from thinking too hard but I'm not prone to headaches.  It should hurt with all the stuff I seem to be clobbering myself with lately and then I could also blame all my recent circumstances to be the angry, bitter, miserable person I seem to think I should be projecting lately.  That doesn't work either.  The first person to ask me how I am I'll say fine, of course.  I won't be completely convincing but that's okay, most people let it go.  And that would be a good thing.  I should do as they do.  Let it go!
I'll need to do something soon.  This keyboard really seems noisy.
TT 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

penza la salute ...go with the flow....guess we're all living the dream...

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT