Monday, May 28, 2012

Wonderful weekend

And there it is.  I just got back from a six mile run that put me at 100.2 miles for this merry month of May.  Need I say more?
I know there are three more days left for the month.  I know that 23 miles in the past three days isn't to shabby either.  I also know this is the second month in a row I've hit 100 miles for the month.  It was what I was going for and did it.  Again.  Not too shabby.
This three day weekend has been wonderful.  I still have today and it seems the agenda is full.  I have time to get cleaned up and then it's family time.  Everyone will be arriving and we will spend the day like nickels and dimes, a bit at a time, with food and wine.
If I can find a few moments I might steal away and write for a few of those.  If not, tomorrow will definitely be a rest day from running and I can use the free time then after work.  In fact, I have a feeling that is the way it will go today.  I might not even make up upstairs again the rest of the day.  That's not so bad.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT