Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dreamin'

It Tuesday morning before work and as much as I would rather stay home and not show up it isn't going to work out that way.  I'll put in my time, I'll get the work done, and I'll get it done well.  If I tried to argue that it might not be done as well I'm sure I will get an argument back how that isn't true and why do I say things like that?  I don't know.  It's what I think and somehow I have a habit of saying what I think and not necessarily using the filter that is installed in most people.  I think the filter was left out of my installation.  Or it's not the same filter.  I don't know.
I would rather spend the time not at work.  I would rather take my time here at home.  Go out to run.  A nice long, leisurely run.  Hit as many miles as I think I could go and see if I feel like more.  I would take it out, somewhere, to another location and see what I could see and keep going.  A cool breeze, slightly cloudy, maybe even a few sprinkles of rain and to keep running.  Slow and steady.  Sounds like a dream on an early Tuesday morning.
And I am dreaming because it's early Tuesday morning and I need to show up to work.  The run will have to wait until after the work is done.  It might not be as slow and steady, as long and leisurely, but I'll still get to do it.  It will need to be something I can look forward to after the time is put in for the other.
Sometimes dreams aren't exactly as you picture them but they can come true.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT