Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's working!

I am back in business again!!!  I've gotten my raggedy laptop to working again.  I am back upstairs, at my desk, facing my window and have a nice and quiet keyboard again!  Boy, oh!  It's all working.  I really am happy about this.  I can pull all websites again instead of just two.  It doesn't just sit there and clock for hours.  It works!  Instantly.  What a concept!
I needed this bit of good after a ruff and tumble week.  I just had to get here and I'm taking this tiny bit of good and hanging on to it as hard and fast as I can.  There will be no need for alternative thinking about what I might need to do since it's working again!  There is no need to sit displaced at another computer.  There is no need to keep up with the mean and bad attitude that the world was trying really hard to pin me down until I yelled 'uncle'.  Fixed! 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT