Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ready, set,

And this starts it off...
I just got back from a 4 mile run that "officially" starts off my training.  It's "official" in quotes because it is a combination of two different running training schedules that I have combined to make a plan for myself.  An "official" running training plan instead of just going out and winging a few miles here and there.  An "official" running training plan that I will use to actually sign up and run a distance race and not just do the miles in my neighborhood.  I've made a commitment to run a 10K in at least a months time.   I need to find one soon. There are 5Ks every weekend but 10Ks seem to be a little harder to find but I'll find one. It's in the plan.  It all sounds so "official". 
But really, I ran seven miles on Sunday which was my last run for the month of April and have taken three days off since.  That was enough.  I had the schedule ready and I wasn't going to miss today.  I even got home late from work and dinner will be even later but I'll eat it just the same with a better outlook than if I missed the very first run of my plan.  I wasn't going to do that.  So I've done did it now. 
I've started it off...
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT