Friday, May 25, 2012

Frittering away the time

I'm debating with myself on whether I should take my rest day from running today or not.  I'm even thinking of going to the gym!  I didn't run in the early morning hours the way I have the past two days because it's a scheduled rest day but right now I'm itching to get out.  It's just a little warm but what if I only go out for a short run?  or what if I walk?  What if it really is too hot and I should, maybe, just do an easy workout at the gym?  Then again, maybe I should just take the rest day the way I'm supposed to.
I could use the extra time that I'm frittering away to read the current novel I've started.  It's at the point where the assassin has tracked an assassin who killed the assassin that was trying to kill him.  He needs to know who sent the assassin to kill him so what better way to find that out than to track that assassin and ask.  Of course, there is a lot that goes on before he gets to ask that question which can be very interesting since another group of assassins are after the assassin he is tracking in order to kill her before she tells the first assassin who contracted her to kill the assassin that was going to kill him.  To kill the first assassin, I mean. Got it?  They don't want her to tell him who sent the assassin she killed that was going to kill him.   And you thought I read frilly romantic stuff didn't you?
So maybe I should take that rest day today.  I've got a long weekend to pound the pavement.  I've already decided to head out to the haven tomorrow morning.  I'll look forward to that.  Now I think I'll put in a load of laundry and pick up that novel.  The frilly assassin one.  Yeah. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT