Saturday, May 26, 2012

Don't be late

I woke up way too early this morning.  I'm not sure why but I've been up and sleepwalking my way around getting a few things done this morning.  I'm not sure why I had it in my head I needed to do it so early.  It could be, possibly, because I was still asleep and didn't realize it.  Is this what it feels like to people that are not 'morning people'?  To be up and walking around and not having your head on straight enough to be sure what the heck you are doing?  I can't do that.  I'm not sure why I woke up this morning this way.  I don't ever wake up this way.  If I have any control over it I won't do it again.
I am more the type of 'morning person' that gets out of bed off and running.  I'm ready.  I'm already thinking, doing, moving.  It doesn't take me hours for my head to clear.  But this morning was hazy.  I've had two cups of coffee and finally feeling a little more like myself, but should it have taken this long?  I don't think so and I don't like it. 
Now I see the sun starting to creep up and out.  It's starting to turn a lighter shade of blue and the time tells me it's time to pull on my running shoes.  I'm headed out to the haven and going for a run.  I'll leave the hazy head behind and breath some fresh air.  I'll clear the cobwebs in my brain and surge into the weekend. 
Maybe that is why I got up so early.  I didn't want to be late.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT