Friday, May 18, 2012

Toe curls

There was an interesting thread of comments I got involved with yesterday on this food journal online I've been keeping.  Someone had published their end of day with a comment stating she had gone over her calories due to going out to dinner with her husband.  Her evening ended okay since, as she said, she should be able to enjoy things with the one that makes her toes curl.  Someone commented that there was an activity in the counter for that but it wasn't listed under toe curling.
The next comment was someone else saying, oh yes, they had used it several times.  I couldn't resist but added, "I didn't know that.  I'll have to check."  The string went on and since I had commented I was pinged whenever someone else made a comment.  It got pretty funny after a while with people asking about stopwatches and levels of intensity. 
I forgot all about it until I was on the site again. I remembered the thread and was curious about the toe curling activity so I went searching for it.  Sure enough!  There is was.  Three levels.  Passive, general and intense.  So I checked the calories burned and it was 50, 65 and 75.  For an hour.
I'll leave it at that.  I just had to check.  I don't enter any activities to show I've burned extra calories unless I've done an actual workout, and well, no, you're kidding, I wouldn't count that as a workout.  I mean, would you really count that?  But it's there.  wow.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT