Wednesday, May 30, 2012

33/78/45

I am starting to sound like a broken record that skips and keeps repeating the same thing over and over again until you give the needle a little bump with your finger to get it past the scratched part so it can go on with the song.  I really don't think people have any idea what that means anymore.  But I'm too tired to explain and that is my problem.  I've been tired the past two days.
I woke up with a slight sore throat on Tuesday morning and although I'm not really sick it is annoying.  I feel like I need to take it easy and rest but not so much that I need to miss work.  It's a short week anyway and since I'm planning on taking time off next week I want to finish this week out.  But I'm tired.  And my throat is a little irritated.  I'm a little irritated and that doesn't help how tired I feel.  There it goes...the broken record, it's on that scratched part again.  It's no fun knowing I'm really close to having a few days off to find out that I might be getting sick.  And I'm never really sick so that makes it all the more irritating and tiring and now I'm just whining and I should stop.
Would someone please just give me a little bump so I can get past this scratched part and get on with the song! 
TT    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT