Monday, August 1, 2011

Spending time

It's Monday, August 1, 2011.  I guess I don't need to reiterate it since it's right there up above.  It is something that always seems to go through my mind when I start a new month.  A new month.  Another batch of time to use up in a number of days, weeks and yes, months.  It's all in what there is to do and what I want to get done.  The opportunity to keep moving forward on the things that are working and to also take a moment to look at the things that aren't and see what I want to do about those.  It is time to re-start things I've put aside and find my way back to them in order to get them done.  Why not?  I only left them because of time or lack of.  It wasn't a good time or I didn't have time or I need to make more time or if I had the time I would...
Here's my opportunity.  I don't need to say it again but it's a new month.  August 1st.  How will I spend it?
TT
-----------------------------------
21 day habit gambit - Day 5 completed - 16 to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT