Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today is...

I was confused and thought yesterday was Thursday but it wasn't.  Today is Thursday and yesterday was Wednesday which makes it feel like this week has an extra day in it and I have two more days before the weekend instead of just the one I thought was left because today isn't Friday it is Thursday all over again since yesterday was Wednesday. 
You've had those kind of weeks or days, haven't you?  I've been so busy it certainly felt like I had already worked four days out of the workweek instead of the three it actually was.  I've crammed at least four days work into the three that have actually past.  Unfortunately, even if I have gotten four days of work into three I can't count it that way.  I will still need to show up and work the two days I have remaining.  It isn't as if I don't have the work to keep me occupied.  Good thing?  Bad thing?  Either way, I think I have my days straight in my mind again and shouldn't be confused.
Today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday because yesterday was Wednesday and Thursday follows Wednesday and then Friday.  Is that right?  Wait.  Friday follows Thursday which follows Wednesday...  I know, I know.  Let me just say that today is Thursday and leave it at that.  I mean, I already said I was confused.
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT