Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy days

I am having my second cup of coffee this morning before going in to work. It is one of those mornings where I know I have a ton of things to get done but I would rather sit here a little longer instead of rushing off.  It's that odd feeling of wanting to take it a little slower and that urgency that is pushing up against me to get going.  It's when I go on that autopilot that seems to always register can't slow down or it won't get done type of mode.  But that switch isn't supposed to be flipped on all the time.  It shouldn't be on before I get there.  I should be able to sit and at least drink my second cup of coffee.
And yet it persists. 
I've got a busy day today, along with the busy one I had yesterday.  I guess I'll grab a coffee at work.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT