Friday, August 12, 2011

About what?

Did I mention that I have been starved for reading other people's work, lately?  I have been silently wishing I could read more of what my peers or friends or just someone else that is putting words down to see how they form a thought, a paragraph, or ideas together.  It would be nice to be able to see what they are coming up with.  It's nice to sit here in solitude and put my own scribbles down in the safety of my workspace.  I've learned a lot about how to put those thoughts and paragraphs together that way.  I think I am just restless about my own words and feel I need to see what else is possible.  I am equating reading someone else's writing with mine which might validate my own.  Of course, it would be nice, after reading it to be able to have a conversation about the ideas and where it might have originated and how this led to that.
Why are some subjects a never-ending source of curiosity to me?
I found a random blog that I have been reading that I found interesting.  Unfortunately, for whatever reason, there haven't been any posts since January this year.  I have gone back and have been reading some of the older archives.  How could I resist it when the line under her header read...at this point? who knows what the heck this blog is about, i certainly don't.
Boy, can I identify with that.  Now, wait here a minute.  Where have my thoughts gone off to this time?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT