Friday, August 5, 2011

Like rabbits

I have yellow sticky's glued to the top of my desk here in my upstairs workspace.  I knew when I put one down it was more of a list of things to get myself organized but I complied it on the sticky note and brought it home where it was placed on my desk.  I realize now when I glance down next to my laptop that the one sticky note has somehow multiplied.  I can't be sure if there is some type of rabbit effect going on here.  You understand that concept, right?  First there is one and because that was alright you get another and when you turn back and then look around at it again you have a hutch full?  I now seem to have a hutch full of yellow sticky notes on the top of my desk.
Everywhere on the top of my desk that my laptop doesn't occupy seems to be covered in yellow sticky notes.  Some are even glued down slightly on top of another so they open like pages to a book.  These are the ones that are rectangular instead of square that have the gluey stuff running down the long edge instead of the top.  I could leaf through them and maybe I thought that was a good idea at the time of the sticking?  I can't answer that because there is no telling what I was thinking at the time!  I seemed to have gone from index cards to sticky notes in a big way!  What did I write on these?
I know it isn't lists for grocery items.  It isn't things pertaining to my regular job.  I know that is not what these contain.  I wouldn't fill the hutch with those things.  They have to contain other ideas or they wouldn't have landed on a proud and empty spot on top of my desk right here in my upstairs workspace.  And now that I've noticed the full hutch I guess I will need to go through the notes and see what I have.
It's seems to be time (again) to clean up the rabbit hutch.
TT
-------------
21 day habit gambit - Day 9 completed - 12 to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT